Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
What can we offer you?
Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders.
A competitive commensurate package of benefits, including flexible and mobile 38,5 working hours, 30 days of annual holidays, or other local benefits scheme, just to mention some of them… and for those who use their passion not only at work but also to help the surrounding communities, we give on top 2 free extra days a year for them to help the others…
Senior Technical Recruiter (m/f)
for our office in Frankfurt (Neu-Isenburg)
With more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
Responsible things you also get to do:
• Partner with the leadership team to deeply understand the uniqueness of the requirements for the open positions in our commercial and engineering teams
• Ownership of the recruiting cycle including application review, interviewing, gathering feedback from other interviewers, helping to take the final decision and communicate closely with candidates through the whole process
• Build new recruiting strategies in order to find the best team members who fill out the role from a technical view, but also meet our high values cultural wise
• Utilizes creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract top active and passive talent for a variety of positions within the organization
• Presents and sells UL’s value proposition to candidates by articulating a clear and compelling message about our mission and values
• Stays up-to-date on the latest recruiting industry trends and tools and shares best practices with the HR team
• Work on other projects with the HR Team and participate in making candidate and employee experience better
We are looking for:
• You have a deep understanding/proven track record how to recruit engineers - we all know they are hard to convince, but you are the one that in the end gets them to join the team
• You have a good grasp of technical challenges
• You speak fluent German and English
• You are used to work with application management systems in order to maintain an overview and track your success as a plus
• You have strong experience with professional social media platforms like Xing or LinkedIn and are really well connected there
• You support diversity and you are very result-driven with a good hands-on mentality
• You want to achieve a lot and have no fear to work hard
Look at what we can do together!
A competitive commensurate package of benefits, including flexible and mobile 38.5 working hours a week, 30 days of annual holidays, or company pension scheme, just to mention some of them…
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now on-line as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM!