Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures as a
Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor (m/f)
for our office in Frankfurt (Neu-Isenburg)
Your Challenge -
Our Recruiters are talent advisors, responsible for the overall daily management of all open positions. This includes stakeholder relationship management, driving innovative and creative recruitment processes including sourcing strategies, pipeline development, managing the progress of the jobs searches, the candidate experience, data management and related project management.
Responsible things you also get to do:
• Partner with the leadership team to deeply understand the uniqueness of the requirements for the open positions in our commercial and engineering teams
• Utilize creative sourcing techniques to identify and attract top active and passive talent for a variety of positions within the organization
• Present and sell UL’s value proposition to candidates by articulating a clear and compelling message about our mission and values
• Stay up-to-date on the latest recruiting industry trends and tools and share best practices with the HR-team
• Work on other projects with the HR Team and participate in making candidate and employee experience better
You could be the right one for this role if:
• You have a deep understanding and a proven track record on how to recruit engineers or other technical specialists categories - we all know they are hard to convince, but you are the one that in the end gets them to join the team
• You have a good grasp of technical challenges
• You speak fluent German AND English
• You are used to work with application management systems in order to maintain an overview and track your success as a plus
• You have strong experience with professional social media platforms like Xing or LinkedIn and are really well connected there
• You support diversity and you are result-driven
Look at what we can do together! You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now online as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM! For questions you can contact Sorina Berg under +49 69 489810196.