Promoting safe living and working environments.
Founded in 1894, UL is a premier safety company with more than a century of proven history, leading the world in enhancing safe living and working environments, facilitating global trade and serving as a trusted source of information and knowledge. We employ over 10,000 professionals who work in over 100 countries, and that number is growing.
We are proud of our role in public safety and work hard each day to help the world move forward - one safe step at a time. Together, we CAN make a difference....so if you'd like to make a real impact, make us your first choice!
The main responsabilities of the Senior Sales Executive are:
- Meeting assigned revenue goals for UL through cost effective sales initiatives to assigned key/high value and/or more complex strategic prospects and customers within the assigned Geographic area: North or South of Germany & the country's border.
- Assisting customers in determining which UL service best fits the customer’s identified needs.
THIS IS A HOME BASED ROLE.
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of UL’s services, policies and procedures in order to better serve prospective customers in identifying the UL service to fit the customers’ need.
- Assesses account potential and develops account plans for key/high value or more complex prospects or customers. Identifies, develops and manages relationships with decision-makers for assigned key/high value prospects or customers.
- Uses knowledge of UL’s offerings and customer needs to develop solutions to issues of strategic importance. Writes proposals that focus on customer’s needs and prepares complex quotes.
- Researches industries within account base to identify prospects matching sales plans.
- With knowledge of customer issues and competitive tactics, presents benefits, handles objections and closes sales to key/high value and/or more complex prospects.
- Maintains a relationship with the customer to increase the sales of the organization’s services.
- Cross-sells UL services within established account base.
- Completes sales reports and market research projects assigned by manger.
- Mentors lower level sales staff as assigned.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelor’s degree) in technical, business or a related discipline and completion of an acceptable sales training process is a plus
- Generally three years progressively responsible outside sales experience including experience selling to strategic or major accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to complete a sales cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to sell at senior levels within client accounts.
- Strong Technical Background
- Knowledge of Appliances/HVAC (& Lighting) Industries and/or ICT Business
- Residence in the region of Düsseldorf, Münster, Bonn, Cologne or Heidelberg or Munich & Füssen.
- Fluent English & German
- A second European Language is a plus
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Auf Ihrem Newsfeed teilen