Method Park by UL specializes in innovative software and systems engineering for the safety-critical environments of the medical device and automotive industries. We are a competent partner for consulting, coaching, training, engineering services, and products around software development processes. For many years, we have been supporting renowned organizations worldwide and are proud to guide our customers into their digital future successfully. We contribute our extensive know-how to fields with high and very high quality, safety, and security requirements.
Through our proprietary Stages process management tool, we help our customers define, implement and monitor development and business processes.
We enhance UL's vast and deep expertise and global footprint with more than 250 dedicated employees at our locations in Erlangen, Berlin, Frankfurt/Main, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Detroit, Miami, Pittsburgh and Shanghai.
Due to our recent expansion, we are looking for a TA professional who will help drive some of our highest priority hirings in Europe. Mainly focusing on technology hires – developers, engineers and cybersecurity experts you'll proactively source candidates from across Europe and sometimes globally, utilising well-known sourcing tools and internet mining.
This position can be remote but ideally within travel distance to our Erlangen office if possible (although not essential).
Your future team consists of a colourful mix of international experts on the topic of recruiting. In our TA-Team we are represented by many European countries and have a close eye on the market conditions. We are responsible for all facets of recruiting, from direct approaches to pre-boarding. To expand our team, we are now looking for a TA Rockstar who enjoys recruiting and has a strong hands-on mentality.
You will support our TA team in all day-to-day operational business. Your tasks include:
• Partner in crime - You are the first point of contact for our candidates and Hiring Manager. You'll partner with hiring managers to thoroughly understand the technical skills and critical success factors/abilities.
• Spot those talents - By using standard and creative sourcing strategies, you find top talents and approach them directly via the common platforms (passive and active).
• Be creative - We know how hard it is to find the best talent, so we keep an eye on our recruiting strategies, tools, processes and adapt them creatively and flexibly to the market.
• Networking is key - Expand your network with talents, HR and Hiring Managers.
• Project Power - As part of TA projects (e.g. Diversity & Inclusion or Employer Branding) you can actively contribute your ideas and be creative.
• You already have initial experience in recruiting, either in in-house recruiting or in staffing.
• Proven experience working in a high volume, fast-paced global business environment that requires solid time management & prioritisation skills.
• You are proactive, structured and solution-oriented. Your precise way of working is paired with a high sense of quality and responsibility, so that our candidates have the best experience with you.
• You're a great team player, with a positive team spirit. you promote cohesion within the team.
• Make data-driven recommendations, proposals and solutions to existing recruitment challenges within the assigned area of responsibility.
• Last but definitely not least - You have a very good command of written and spoken English. German language skills would be a huge plus!