Can a product be safe if it is not secure? When is a product safe and secure? How systematically must a product be developed to be safe and secure enough?
The growing complexity and connectivity of our systems, particularly in connection with autonomous driving, are increasing the importance of Functional Safety & Security. Functional Safety & Security must be integrated into systems and software engineering from the very start.
Method Park by UL helps to develop safe and secure systems and implement process requirements into projects. The recognized Method Park experts support customers worldwide in process improvement, Automotive SPICE®, Functional Safety, Cybersecurity, and other standards. Method Park offers a holistic service portfolio of consulting, support, and training as a specialized organization.
- Process improvement in the fields of Systems Engineering, Functional Safety, Cybersecurity, Automotive SPICE® and Agility
- Support consultants in their daily work with our customers in the automotive domain
- Support consultants in training and workshop preparations
- Work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- You are in your undergraduate or master studies in the STEM field or comparable (e.g. mechanical, electrical, mechatronics engineering; computer sciences; etc.)
- You are interested in the automotive domain
- You are interested in process analysis and modeling
- Good presentation skills and fluent skills in German and English
- Mission: For UL, corporate and social responsibility isn’t new. Making the world a safer, more secure and sustainable place has been our business model for the last 125 years and is deeply engrained in everything we do.
- People: Ask any UL employee what they love most about working here, and you’ll almost always hear, “the people.” Going beyond what is possible is the standard at UL. We’re able to deliver the best because we employ the best.
- Interesting work: Every day is different for us here as we eagerly anticipate the next innovation that our customers’ create. We’re inspired to take on the challenge that will transform how people live, work and play. And as a global company, in many roles, you will get international experience working with colleagues around the world.
- Grow & achieve: We learn, work and grow together with targeted development, reward and recognition programs as well as our very own UL University that offers extensive training programs for employees at all stages, including a technical training track for applicable roles.
Working at UL is an exciting journey that twists and turns daily. We thrive in the twists and revel in the turns. This is our every day. This is our normal.
Curious? To learn more about us and the work we do, visit UL.com