UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Our 1,000+ Standards of Safety serve as the bedrock of compliance for nearly 200 different industries. More than 11,000 employees together with representatives and business partners serve customers locally in over 100 different countries.
This is a Field Senior Sales Executive position with a primary objective of selling our services to new customers as well as define and implement a strategy for our sales activities in DACH to clients in Wire & Cable related technologies driven industries. You will grow and strengthen our partnerships as well as develop direct sales and trusted networks across the region for our entire services/products portfolio. The success of your job is measured by customer satisfaction, revenue and net new opportunities.
Proven B2B solution sales and experience in the Wire & Cable related technologies driven space is required. A proven track record of prospecting and sales funnel management with the ability to consistently close business is a must.
You combine your knowledge, enthusiasm and ambition to explore the market for new customers and partners as well as strengthening relationships with existing ones. This will enable you to further develop the business perspectives.
Senior Sales Executive / Vertriebsmitarbeiter im Außendienst (m/f) - for South Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Location: any of our Offices in one of the cities: München, Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main, or from Homeoffice in South of Germany.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the sales targets and goals of the respective market
• Prospecting, gaining access and closing complex sales with new customers
• Maintain relationships with key customers
• Direct Business Development towards all (large or key) prospect accounts
• Lead commercial proposal and contract generation and ensure it brings a strong value-proposition to the clients
• 3+ years B2B sales experience in Wire & Cable related technologies driven industries
• Proven track record of prospecting, gaining access and closing complex sales
• Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and presentation skills
• Lead negotiations to successful close
• Fluent in German and professional English (writing and speaking)
• Excellent computer and business software skills required, including Microsoft Office and CRM (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics)
• Eager to extensive travel within region
What can we offer you?:
Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust, together with a lot of freedom to implement your own ideas. Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders. Talking about your future with us, we can start with a competitive commensurate package of benefits and conclude with a realistic and achievable professional development with the support of our Learn and Development structure.
If you like what you have read and you have proven experience in the cable and wire industry, please apply directly online.