Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Corporate Strategy Manager(m/f)
Location: Frankfurt am Main or Ballerup
Responsible things you get to do:
• Leading strategy development and planning for regions in EMEA and drives alignment with business unit and division strategies.
• Supporting the Region General Managers in developing and executing strategic plans for the region
• Leading development and execution of key regional strategic initiatives to maximize the company’s growth and profitability
• Maintaining regular contact with the market and managing regional market intelligence gathering and analysis as input to regional strategic decisions about potential acquisitions, alliances, divestitures and organic growth opportunities in the region.
• Conducting appropriate due diligence to ensure the reliability of information provided by potential targets.
• Providing training and mentoring to members in various industries and divisions, particularly with respect to EMEA or industry best practices.
We are looking for:
• Advanced university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, or related field plus generally 8 years of directly related experience.
• Ability to handle multiple projects with proven success in synthesizing large data sets related to a wide variety of functional business problems.
• Demonstrated ability to express complex ideas, present results, and translate statistical and business terminology to various levels of management.
• Demonstrated strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to develop growth strategies.
• Strong communicator and presenter.
• 5+ year experience developing business strategies.
• Fluent English verbally and written is a must. German, Spanish, French a plus.
• In-depth knowledge of the EMEA region
What can we offer you?
Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders. Your growth will be supported with targeted development from UL University, rewards and recognition programs, so that you can maximize your potential.
A competitive commensurate package of benefits, including flexible and mobile 38.5 working hours a week, 30 days of annual holidays, or company pension scheme, just to mention some of them…
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now on-line as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM!
For more information on this position, please call Rodin Dragoescu under: 069-489810285