Location: Berlin Region
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Responsible things you get to do:
You will work as part of our team to support and configure our software for our customer. As you will focus on the more technical elements of the Implementation, you will be definitely using your working knowledge of SQL and authoring of data collection forms using XML:
• Consultancy and support
• Advise and assist the client in maintaining and enhancing their application.
• Configure the system as per the defined requirements using the system user interface
• Liaison with developers for advanced configuration and development of the system
• Work with technical teams to resolve system and configuration issues.
• Attend customer meetings and calls as and when required as part of support, ensuring a professional image at all time
• Provide training to clients on existing functionality
• Draft training documentation both generically for the system and for client-specific purposes.
We are looking for:
• Minimum commercial experience of 2 years in software implementation and / or support. The field of Sustainability (both management and reporting) is a distinct advantage.
• A high level of numeracy
• Strong working knowledge of Excel
• Familiarity with web-based applications
• Ability to learn new software applications rapidly
• Effective communicator with good interpersonal skills as this is a customer-facing role
• Knowledge of relational databases or technical experience is highly desirable (in particular SQL & XML)
• Fluent in German and English
• Previous experience in a customer facing role within a private sector company environment
What can we offer you?
Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders. Your growth will be supported with targeted development from UL University, rewards and recognition programs, so that you can maximize your potential.
A competitive commensurate package of benefits, including flexible and mobile 38.5 working hours a week, 30 days of annual holidays, or company pension scheme, just to mention some of them…
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now on-line as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM!
For more information on this position, please call Rodin Dragoescu under:069-489810285