Software Implementation Project Manager
Location: Berlin Region
Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World.
At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
Responsible things you get to do:
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you will work within the Professional Services team on specific software implementation projects. This includes the planning and tracking of projects both (tactical and strategic), cost effectiveness, communication, risk analysis, quality assurance, team and vendor management, and implementation of highly visible, sensitive and multi-faceted projects. You will identify and resolve issues related to the projects and ensure assigned projects are delivered within scope, schedule, budget and quality levels are consistent with partner/customer expectations.
• Managing multiple moderate to complex projects
• Negotiating agreement on project schedule and budgets and managing engagements using best practices against a defined project plan
• Identifying, managing and monitoring completion of deliverables throughout project lifecycle
• Providing management of project resources to assure quality of work and integration of resources’ work
• Developing project working papers and documents all client interactions
• Troubleshooting and resolving complex client issues
We are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Sustainability or IT related field
• Able to speak fluent German
• Experience managing multiple enterprise software implementations
• Excellent customer facing skills
• PMP certification or Six Sigma certification would be desirable
• Independent self-starter with a can-do attitude
• Demonstrates excellent consultative skills
• Be Proactive-- think, plan and act ahead – anticipates problems and eliminate them before they arise
What can we offer you?
Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders. Your growth will be supported with targeted development from UL University, rewards and recognition programs, so that you can maximize your potential.
A competitive commensurate package of benefits, including flexible and mobile 38.5 working hours a week, 30 days of annual holidays, or company pension scheme, just to mention some of them…
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now on-line as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM!
For more information on this position, please call Rodin Dragoescu under: 069-489810285