Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
What can we offer you?
Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders.
A competitive commensurate package of benefits, including flexible and mobile 38.5 working hours a week, 30 days of annual holidays, or company pension scheme, just to mention some of them… and for those who use their passion not only at work but also to help the surrounding communities, we give on top 2 free extra days a year for them to help the others…
Marketing Manager Europe (m/f)
to be located at our office in the Greater Area of Frankfurt
Joining one of UL’s fastest growing and most global business teams dealing with bringing critical healthcare technologies to serve people and patients around the world. The key success factor of the organization is its customer intimacy and we are looking for a candidate who thrives on bringing value to their clients.
Responsible things you get to do:
You will manage the overall regional marketing activities in Europe and Asia, by:
1. Ensuring the adaptation of the global Marketing Strategy:
• Adapt and implement corporate/global and regional PR and Event Programs/Trade Shows in Europe and Asia
• Manage the development of marketing campaigns and ongoing creation and implementation of marketing plans, through direct involvement and use of marketing staff, as well as coordination with external vendors and other internal functions
2. Building Brand Awareness and ensure Brand Positioning:
• Implementation and compliance with all HQ guidelines related to the UL Branded Services
• Provide support and manage all Media, Brand Communication, PR and Events related activities in the region
3. Defining and translating Market Insights and Customer Training Needs into relevant Actions:
• Contribute to UL’s market intelligence in Europe and Asia, also by leveraging all corporate tools and research at the regional/local level to translate all consumer insights into strategy and competitive advantages for the market.
• Responsible for content of the Sales Training
4. E-Commerce: understanding the Digital Channel as a Key Driver for Business Growth & Marketing Actions:
• Propose and manage all digital initiatives (including web-related, social media and online) appropriate for increasing brand awareness and sales.
• Drive Webinars from creation to delivery
5. Budget Management:
• Budgeting, controls and reporting at the market level
6. People Development: right organizational set up facing future challenges
• Attract, retain and develop the marketing team through the implementation of continued coaching
We are looking for:
• At least 7 years of experience in a similar position within Market or Region; experience with technical products and or services is a plus
• experience in market analysis, development of business plans, and competitive marketing strategies,
• People management experience is a must, in leading and managing cross functional teams
• Proven track records in digital communication (including Social Media)
• Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization, planning, and task delegation
• Fluent German and English
• Willing to travel more than 30% of the time
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now on-line as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM!