Senior Sales Executive, Europe Sales
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive to take responsibility for Futuremark’s business in the European region. With minimal supervision, the Senior Sales Executive is responsible for new account development and expanding and maintaining existing accounts within Europe and will work together with our Sales Executives in other regions on worldwide accounts.
This is a new position and will focus on new-business generation, building relationships and driving revenue.
PLEASE NOTE: The location is flexible; you may be home-based or work from one of our offices across Europe. The job requires regular travel across Europe to visit customers and attend sales team meetings.
The role involves:
- Identify and pursue prospects at key industry players through lead generation activities, including personal network, tradeshows, direct mailings, advertising, cold-calling, and referral programs.
- Meet with prospects to identify decision makers, understand their decision criteria, and their needs.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential new clients.
- Provide value propositions, handle objections, prepare quotes, and close sales with prospects.
- Retain existing customers, when those customers are not handled by account management teams.
- Identify and resolve issues using your own judgement and initiative and acting without supervision.
- Travel requirements vary monthly, anywhere from 10-50%, domestic and international.
- Compensation is a mix of salary and sales incentive.
- You are an experienced sales or business development Professional with a proven sales portfolio and track record of hitting targets. Full product training will be provided.
- Candidate must have fluent German and English, other European languages are a plus
- You must be a self-starter, able to work independently, and be willing to learn about the technology you're selling.
- Bachelor's degree or similar in a suitable field.
- Experience of selling to large consumer technology companies is a plus, preferably PC, notebooks, tablets, smartphones and browser companies.
- An interest in the latest PC and mobile hardware is a plus.
About UL Futuremark
Futuremark creates 3DMark and PCMark, the world’s most popular benchmarks. We work with leading technology companies such as AMD, Intel, Microsoft and NVIDIA to develop benchmark tests for PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones. Our software is used throughout industry, by hundreds of press publications and millions of people around the globe.
Building on 18 years of home-grown success, Futuremark became part of UL in November 2014. UL is a global safety science organization with more than a century of expertise and innovation in the fields of product safety testing, inspection and verification services.