Contribute to a Safer, More Secure, and More Sustainable World. At UL, we know why we come to work. Thousands of us around the world wake up every day with one common purpose – to make the world a safer, more secure, and more sustainable place to live. We clear the way for our customers to introduce the latest products, technological advances, and systems in an increasingly complex world so they can provide peace of mind to the market. We are proud that the work we do every day has a meaningful contribution to society. This helps us to sleep better at night, and we are confident that the millions of people we touch rest easier too.
What can we offer you?
Grow and Achieve. Growth and development are part of our DNA. Experience from your first day our robust structures, quick decision making paths and corporate culture that encourages achievement based on trust.
Be as international as it gets by working with colleagues across different cultures and also get inspired and supported from senior colleagues and leaders.
A competitive commensurate package of benefits, including flexible and mobile working hours, competitive to the specific local market days of annual holidays, or other local benefits scheme, just to mention some of them… and for those who use their passion not only at work but also to help the surrounding communities, we give on top 2 free extra days a year for them to help the others…
Sales Manager Europe
The Sales Manager is responsible for the management of sales directly to end users of ULs products or services in a large specified geographic area, and/or is responsible for a specific industry or product segment on a national or geographic area.
• Develops and motivates sales professionals by coaching and transferring the knowledge of sales techniques, service offerings, and industry knowledge to the sales team to drive results.
• Lead client engagement by developing and managing relationships at the middle management and key decision maker levels for large and medium customers.
• Manages sales transaction pipelines and forecasting.
• Stays up to date with and understands latest market developments and trends.
• Manages the performance of direct reports by developing accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing career counseling, feedback and guidance and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to.
University Degree (Equivalent to Bachelors Degree) in a related discipline.
Expertise of minimum 5 years on EN testing and certification required and market knowledge about fire resistance, building construction and eventually about building enveloppe.
Extensive knowledge of company policies and sales processes.
Requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules to senior level management and customers.
Expert on sales strategies and tactics.
Significant business travel and work outside of the office is required
Look at what we can do together!
You’ve learned about us – now we would like to learn more about you. Apply now on-line as we are eager to soon be able to welcome you in the TEAM!
Your contact person is Rodin Dragoescu under 069-489810285 or: rodin.dragoescu(at)ul.com